Saturday, November 14, 2009























































































These are drawings from this previous week after learning about the foot.
I'm pretty pleased for the most part. The 4th drawing of the foot was very 'Picasso-esque' because I drew all of the bones on the foot as if seen from a top view, but the foot was actually at an angle, so the perspective is completely off. However, I'm kinda happy I did it that way because it helped me get a better image of what the foot looks like and got me to practice drawing the bones. I am using more reference lines and drawing the figures with angular lines, and then going in to draw the actual curves. I feel this is helping me get more confident lines since I have something to reference. Overall, I think I have gotten better at drawing even just in this past week. It's strange how it never gets old drawing the same things over and over twice a week. Every slightest angle that is different or body part we focus on drawing can make the slightest difference, and I really enjoy every class.

No comments:

Post a Comment