Sunday, November 8, 2009

A step of improvement?

So I feel like I am getting more comfortable with drawing bodies like I was mentioning in my last blog. I was talking about how my doodles are always floating heads because I am always too scared I'll ruin the doodles by adding a body! I was mentioning this in class, and Amy suggested that I should upload some examples of how my doodles have improved, so I have added pages from my sketchbook that show how the doodles have developed!





This first image is from my sketchbook a couple months ago. I started drawing the body, but realized I was ruining the doodle, so I started scribbling all over to cover it up....












This was from a few weeks ago, and I still didn't dare to add the body!

















Here I at least added parts of the shoulders?






















Here I actually started drawing one woman's dress. We hadn't gone through the thighs yet, so I stopped at the legs! :)






















Yay I added legs!! Not so sure they look right, but it's a step up anyway! Now I just have to work on feet...

No comments:

Post a Comment