Monday, November 9, 2009

So the first shell we did in class I did not feel very comfortable with, therefore not succeeding at it, therefore really disliking the shell! But now with the new shells we got, I really like mine! It is sweet looking :D Before I started drawing the new shell, I looked back at my previous shell and remembered the feedback I had received from it, as well as looking at a sketch Amy had done to demonstrate a better way to go about drawing it. So when it came to drawing this new one (as shown in the picture), I came prepared and with a good attitude. I used more contrast and line weight, and I didn't use as many cross contours as in the last one. The last one looked too grid-like, so I made this shell more flowy. So in comparison to my previous shell: I like the new shell, I feel comfortable drawing it, therefore I feel I succeeded at it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment