Thursday, October 15, 2009

So this week has been very chill and relaxing. I was able to go home this weekend for the first time since school started, so that was nice! Now that my big projects for my other classes are done, I am able to start fresh and relax. It was interesting learning about the pelvis this week, however I wish Amy would've lectured instead of watching the video. I thought the professor in the video was very knowledgeable and interesting to listen to, but the fact that the movie was so old and it was extremely hard to see what he was drawing since the line weight was very light, it was hard to follow along. I noticed that my notes consisted of my own drawings and doodles of the human body instead of focusing on the pelvis :P So after watching the video, I don't feel very confident about the way the pelvis looks! This weekend I am going to sit down and build the muscles on the skeleton and hopefully I will have a better understanding of the pelvis.
For some reason I was very intrigued with the video and how old it was. I thought it was very cool to be part of a lecture that happened several years ago. The professor is probably not even alive anymore, so it was very cool to be 'part of the future' going back to the past and being essentially one of the students in the class. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment